|Sales||Auburn Hills, MI USA||Domestic and International|
Henniges Automotive is seeking experienced Account Managers to support our Ford, FCA and BMW customer accounts. The Account Manager is responsible to administer the daily commercial activities for new and existing business to achieve the financial objectives of Henniges Automotive within the customer business unit while maintaining customer satisfaction. This fast-paced group is looking for a team player with an upbeat, positive personality who possesses strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills, as well as an individual who can work independently and can think outside of the box while working within corporate policies and guidelines.
- Coordinate and monitor cross functional activities for the completion of customer quotations on existing and new business opportunities
- Organize, prepare, and submit for approval new business opportunities
- Complete customer quotation cost and price documents
- Obtain and review customer contracts and Purchase Orders for correct pricing, terms and conditions, etc.
- Provide commercial support for program teams
- Maintain cost and price histories and ensure consistency with customer cost breakdowns.
- Maintain customer communications
- Coordinate internal and Customer Open Issues meetings for current production business
- Organize relevant supporting information for customer commercial audits and reviews and support accordingly
- Monitor and communicate customer satisfaction status
- Coordinate activities to support customer cost reduction efforts
- Attend customer meetings as a representative of Henniges Automotive where appropriate
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive working relationships with customer buyers
- Resolve Henniges plant commercial issues with customer purchasing
- Maintaining and improving product and program margins
Bachelor’s degree required.
3-5 years Ford, FCA or BMW customer experience
Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills are required.
Basic understanding of accounting and financial systems is necessary. Basic office computer skills essential (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.). Clear understanding of Ford business processes is beneficial.
Effective negotiation skills a must.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Local candidates only.