|Engineering||Auburn Hills, MI USA||Domestic and International|
Highlights of the Position
Henniges Automotive has a current opportunity for a Program Manager responsible for leading material cost reduction projects, working with cross-functional teams across global programs. The Program Manager will manage resources and deadlines while ensuring to balance the needs of the customer as well as the internal expectations within Henniges Automotive.
- Organize, manage, and lead a cross-functional program team made up of members from Engineering, Design, Operations, Quality, Commercial, Finance and Purchasing, ensuring clear communication and collaboration
- Successfully deliver cost-optimized products into production while meeting all Customer and Henniges financial, operational, and budget objectives
- Lead and/or support development of future processes and technologies. Benchmark competitor and industry trends
- Create and maintain master project plans to assure timely completion of all Customer and Henniges Automotive deliverables. Identify and obtain all necessary resources throughout
- Monitor product performance, present monthly management reviews, and successfully lead the project team through each product development cycle
- Primary contact and decision maker for cost savings objective with the Customer and throughout the Henniges organization. Lead project prioritization and forecasting activities
- Support operations and engineering in systematic problem-solving
- Interface with Customer Engineering and Program Team members as required, reporting program status and resolving issues
- Interface with Henniges Senior Management to correct underperforming areas
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Local candidates only.
Skills and Abilities
- At least five years program development and launch experience in automotive supply environment
- Vehicle sealing system experience, engineering and operations experience a plus
- Knowledge of one or more OEM systems required, including product development cycle
- Proficient in Mandarin or Spanish languages is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business required; MBA preferred