Senior Human Resources Specialist, Talent Management
|Auburn Hills, MI USA|
Our World Headquarters located in Auburn Hills, Michigan has a current opportunity for a Senior Human Resources Specialist, Talent Management. The Senior Human Resources Specialist, Talent Management would collaborate to identify, develop, and implement a variety of solutions through learning and development initiatives. Additionally, the role would support global talent and performance management processes through the HRIS system, in-house development tools, and vendor management.
- Develop and update learning programs and materials, by collaborating with the Global Director Talent Management (GDTM) and other subject matter experts (SMEs). Recommend appropriate solutions and delivery methods to optimize knowledge and skill growth.
- Research learning industry trends, methodologies, and best practices and integrates those into professional practice.
- Assist and/or lead communication, execution, and analysis of global talent programs for succession planning, talent reviews, and other development programs
- Collaborate with Sr. HRIS Analyst regarding preparation and roll-out of global goal setting and performance management processes
- Maintain and continuously update global communication tools including the external website, intranet, newsletter, and leadership/communications meetings.
- Influence direction of, and support social media initiatives across the organization through committee participation, rollout of current activities for posting, and analysis of activities toward improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, human resources or other similar concentrations; master’s degree a plus
- 4-6 years of related work experience at a global organization; has managed one or more aspects of the talent cycle
- Has used ADDIE or similar approach to successfully implement a variety (e-Learning, instructor-led, etc.) of learning solutions across multiple locations
- Has executed one or more portions of a communications program as part of an integrated approach
- Has used an HRIS within the scope of their responsibilities (SuccessFactors a plus)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed environment—both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the company’s needs
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and follow-through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Passion for continuous learning and best practices in the field
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels and across all cultures of the organization
- Demonstrates customer orientation and excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; proficient in social media tools and applications
- Trusted to secure and maintain confidential information
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Local candidates only.