Director Internal Audit
|Rachunkowość||Auburn Hills, MI USA|
Highlights of the Position
Henniges Automotive has an opportunity for a Director of Internal Audit. This position has global responsibility for Internal Audit and Compliance. The ideal candidate will bring a systematic, thoughtful approach to identifying, evaluating, and addressing critical business risks, risk drivers and the relevant business and governance processes. Candidate will have the opportunity to develop and implement industry best practices for the global auditing function.
- Implements and executes the global risk-based internal audit plan.
- Assesses the effectiveness of the internal control environment incorporating risk assessments.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and develops recommendations.
- Develops follow-up and action plans to ensure compliance with prior audit recommendations.
- Ensures compliance with global internal control model (COSO) including scoping, control definition, self-assessment and testing. Shares testing results with external auditors.
- Oversees the Company’s Enterprise Risk Management process, including development of risk profiles and internal controls with the Henniges leadership team.
- In conjunction with compliance function, develops compliance programs sufficient for the compliance risk profile of the Company.
- Enhances the effectiveness of the global audit function, in coordination with the Board of Directors and the CFO, achieving contemporary audit processes.
- Issues audit reports and provides oral presentations to management and the Board of Directors.
- Directs outsourced internal audit services provider.
- Minimum: BS in accounting or finance.
- Preferred: CPA, CIA or MBA preferred.
- Minimum: 10 years experience conducting audits of a global nature and/or in various geographies. Strong technical skills including: US GAAP, IFRS, public company reporting and internal control over financial reporting requirements.
- Preferred: Experience at Big 4 accounting firms strongly preferred.