|Inżynieria||Keokuk, IA USA|
Highlights of the Position
To provide direct support for extrusion process, technical and maintenance issues. Ensure that all machinery and the process are functioning in a safe and effective manner. Actively pursue continuous improvement in the extrusion processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to develop and maintain an effective knowledge of machinery and processes related to area of responsibility.
- Responsible for tracking project status and Open Issue Trackers/Timelines, etc.
- Communicate with operators and managers to relate any problems with process, quality and safety.
- Work with Product Engineer to develop design/process changes to increase productivity and reduce cost, scrap and risk assessment associated.
- Work with Extrusion Engineers to develop profiles that are able to be processed in extrusion and finishing with the maximum allowable tolerance while still meeting customer requirements and expectations.
- Assist manufacturing and maintenance in troubleshooting of process/mechanical problems.
- Development of process improvements to increase productivity and reduce cost.
- Support manufacturing with open issue development and implementation.
- Support of Quality Engineer by actively pursuing process improvements to reduce process variables and improve quality of product.
- Responsible to keep Manufacturing, Quality and Engineering aware of any issues encountered that may affect safety, quality, cost and productivity.
Required: Professional knowledge/skills normally acquired through the completion of Bachelor's degree program in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Preferred: Prefer 5 years rubber experience in a Tier 1 automotive supplier.
Skills: Must be able to communicate with all levels of employees.